Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Team Saotome Dissolved

Dex-chan lover
@DarkSchneider
Yeah, it's kinda weird. The girls forced Saotome to do it on his own, but with exception of the borrowing race, all the games on table require more than one person.

Fed-Kun's army
"There're no rules against it, so I think it's fine... as long as there's no bias when choosing the players" they chose him because he's a man they said it themselves is that not bias?

Aggregator gang
The guy should've said something along the lines of "I guess I have to do all the events for you guys. Lord knows you guys don't seem to be the athletic types. I wonder if any of you can even fit into the outfits we design here." or something to insinuate that his classmates are lazy and out of shape. It would've either motivated them to take part in some games, or it would've backfired intensely and he would be murdered by his classmates. Either way it would be more entertaining than how he actually reacted to these turn of events.

Also why aren't his two harem girls trying to ease the burden on him by participating in some of the events for him, considering they feel bad for him? (You know outside of the author wanting to put them in cheerleader outfits)

@unmellow
I'm sure in the minds of some of those girls, there's no such thing as bias against men.

Dex-chan lover
If anything all this forced exposer is actually building up his rep with the entire school
The other classes are most likely going to think that the only guy in school is ridiculous or something lol

And then when new students come in and hear about him it'll be like a living legend lolol

I can so totally see this happening kinda like what happened in Love Hina where keitaro somewhat became Seta during his away trip lolol

I'm calling it now this is set up for when kohais are introduced!

Dex-chan lover
It's like being assaulted by Pinkie Pie with glitter while Fluttershy tries to hold her back.

"such nice figures" bitch, the only defining physical trait any of these girls have is their hair, minus shark girl, must be why she's best girl, because she is the only one that would look different if they all had the same hairstyle

Users who are viewing this thread