Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Dex-chan lover
This used to be a guilty pleasure of mine.
The pleasure is long gone, only the guilt remains.

This man is scrounging for time on this manga, I swear. He quite literally has done no plot production at all since the main heroine was introduced, except for just adding more and more girls to fond over the most bland oblivious MC of all time. This man has literally 10 girls fawning over him, and he's actin' like it ain't the most obvious shit. Praying for the day the author actually does something....

Dex-chan lover
We saw this hundreds of times, promising start transforms in milking cow, it has no plot, just never ending fillers.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I just skip through chapters until KuzuHana appears. There's way too many girls now and I couldn't give any less of a shit about them.

Damn just read everything to ch 178 and by god the author just keeps adding girls and literary forgets older ones for several chapters at a time until they have a small cameo. Please stop adding characters until you actually develop the ones introduced prior.

This manga started out okay, bunch of complex characters with clear arcs and believable interest in the MC. Now it's just annoying. It's an endless parade of nameless girls with shallow personality and appeal and at this point even every single irrelevant side girl has to fall in love with Saotome. On top of that, to keep blueballing the confession between Saotome and Kuzuhana with these no-tension fakeouts is just disrespectful at this point. I get what this series is. I read other series like it. Even what is does it's doing wrong. There isn't enough variety in the girls, in either characterization or body type, for any of this to matter.

Fed-Kun's army
its weird seeing the girls fret about this "love" thing even more than the mc. it's quite clear most of them aren't at all driven by physical attraction or carnal desires, so what they want from him at this point is not the full "boyfriend" package as templated by society.

would it set them free and relax their interactions if he actually got a gf or even showed clear "friend zone" intention to all of them so they know there's nothing to fight or worry for anymore? would it let them talk and laugh and even hug and (gasp!) hold hands without (too much) awkwardness, like girls do it between themselves? i think that would be the best progress ever.

iek

I just wanted to thank you guys for always posting every week without fail. I absolutely love this manga and you guys work. Thank you.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This randomly popped up on the front page and I just thought to myself what the hell lets read the latest comments. Guess I made the right call to drop this somewhere during chapter 80 years ago lmao.

ZEEUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! END THIS SHITTY ASS MANGA RIGHT NOW AND MAKE SURE THE AUTHOR NEVER "WRITES" AGAIN AND MY LIFE IS YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One year later, and this shit is still NOWHERE. Thank you for dropping this shit, past me.

Users who are viewing this thread