Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Double-page supporter
Huh this manga is more entertaining than I thought it would be. Thanks for the translations!

So now the MC is just one of the girls hu? I'm glad. I sure hope the author won't throw in a 2nd "ikeman male transfer student" so the MC will be compelled to stick with him for humanitarian reasons and therefore causes a whole new mess of misunderstandings and drama. Tee Hee Hee.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I read this like a year ago and stopped at chapter 5 because I was like, eh, typical harem stuff whatever.
I saw an update today on the main page and checked chapter 6 and haven't stopped reading since. I regret not continuing on earlier. This stuff is gold.

Just like with another manga/manhua I've read, the MC is spineless, weak and just full of tropes just to make other characters fill the void and try to make some sort of plot, which not only ruins the insert part, but also ends up not being a valid "justification" for the genre (which shouldn't need a justification in the first place, since we already knew what was coming) because it's reason of existence is overwhelmingly clear. Also, the depth of many other characters is badly designed, basically made to simply introduce them; again, plot for the sake of not looking plot-less where plots aren't needed and end up becoming a useless burden (which actually, unsurprisingly, gets thrown away after the introductions).
Some might say it does have an ever so small positive side, differently than the other one, which is that the MC actually tried something to fix himself and might keep at it. In the other manga, the character was confirmed to not change in the future but remain weak and spineless instead. I deem this too small of a positive for it to matter. In case some changes occur, these will be minimal, just like the ones that have occurred, otherwise it will really go downhill even for less sophisticated readers, and there will be introduced some drastic measures to try to salvage this, just like it was done with another harem manga (the diplomatic guy with a harem of girls of different species).

All in all, this manga is deep within a tunnel, and the light at the end of it is barely perceptible as of now. Maybe the author wakes up and tries to save this ship before anything extreme has to be put in.
This will remain trash as long as it keeps going like this.

On Chapter 27 right now... and of course the manga suffers from the "Dragon Ball" syndrome - no matter the genre, given enough chapters every manga targeted towards males will start turning into a battle manga.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
My man literally said "those tits look heavy let me give you a hand" lmao, glad go see him shirtless anyway. Embarrassment is something you don't need in a bloody battlefield brother...

I like this manga but the downside is that the protagonist is the estereotypical "I cant choose, get off me we are just friend, fuck off everyone" kinda guy, and looks like its just gonna get boring, hanako is cool

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to harem, the first heroine is almost always the winner. Except for The World God Only Knows. I could accept that ending. But here, well, it's so obvious like you wouldn't believe

Users who are viewing this thread