Yankee Juku e Iku - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Future World Champ

He made the boxer go down twice and is still not done with him. My man, kick his ass more.

BTFO. We all knew that was coming, but it wasn't any less satisfying.

Thank you as always illuminati/nuwang bros.

Fed-Kun's army
Me reading this chapter
5bf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Boxing noob here, how did Ikariishi use his left for the uppercut feint then use the same left for a body blow? Do feints usually consist of using just one hand? Switching from a feint to a heavy body blow in that split second with the same hand seems pretty damn fast.

Dex-chan lover
@robloxoof i think Tyson explained it best in an oooold interview when he was still young... lets also not forget the fact that MC has PLENTY of fighting experience so that would help

@robloxoof nah you're on point I think that might be an art error unless he pulled some fukken magic Lomachenko-style footwork out of his ass to teleport 90 degrees to the left. But so far all we've seen of Ikariishi is giant haymakers that destroy people in one hit so I can't see him pulling out a one handed jab-to-hook effectively.
But he also appears to lariat the gym rat in the solar plexus on page 17 so I think we're just playing fast and loose with the actual fight dynamics here.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! about time, i hope this beating goes on for a while, that asshole seems like a slow learner so he wont stop just from this.

Nod

@robloxoof I read it as not so much of a faint but him just tapping the mits lightly once with his fist to sort of momentarily confuse the guy so he wouldn't doge again. that or like when you lightly tap something you're about to hit with a hammer or axe once to make sure your aim is good before you really have at it. In my mind his fist went *tap* then *POW* almost immediately afterwards.

Awww That's good,that's good.He's hitting the same area he's been hit the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread