Yankee Juku e Iku - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - That Was Cool

That was so fucking satisfying lmao. Murota with his sweet revenge, and that punk bitch finally gets his face smashed.

Dex-chan lover
Murota is really noble. He may be silly, and a bit coward, but he's very noble. I was kinda hoping that guy with idol sister got a change of heart.... i guess not.

Dex-chan lover
the title said it all, "that was cool" nothing less nothing more, perfect

@Damoon "Murota is really noble. He may be silly, and a bit coward, but he's very noble. I was kinda hoping that guy with idol sister got a change of heart.... i guess not."

He may not have a change of heart, but I bet he had a change of mind (conscious to unconscious) and drawers afterwards (since he got the crap beaten out of him). 😀

PS: I wonder if he'll go to school the next day?

I'm beginning to notice significant changes to the drawn out facial features of the characters in this chapter.
They look cleaner and a lot less ugly than they were in previous chapters; which was the main problem I was having with this Manga.

Not only was this chapter really good, but if the author keeps up on how the drawings look from this point on, I'm definitely going to give this Manga a higher rating. 👍

That was so cool that I'm already getting withdrawal symtoms...
Thanks for translating & releasing this Nuwang & Illuminati-Manga!

Damn I was hoping for a brainbuster when Senpai hold him up. But that scumbag probably will die instantly if his brain meet the concrete

Users who are viewing this thread