Yankee Juku e Iku - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - If You Want To, Then Do It

Thanks a lot for your hard work, this was really enjoyable to read. Hopefully someone will pick up the sequel soon, these series deserves love.

Dex-chan lover
Hahah, damn what a cliffhanger ending. Looking forward to the sequel. Thanks. It might be out of character if they all get into cram school later but some character development for the others could be nice.

Double-page supporter
wow thank you so much for doing this hidden gem. it took a while but it really grew on me. are you guys going to do the sequel as well?

Dex-chan lover
really loved reading this, would be a bittersweet ending if i didnt know about the sequel. hope i can read abput ikarishi for a long time

See this was good. The ending wasn't a sudden resolution, nor was it a sudden reversal of all character development in order to keep it ambiguous. It felt like a slightly rushed chapter, but it was just the end of the arc.

Appreciate the translations, it was a blast from start to end. On to the next one :p

Thanks for the translations, really looking forward to the next part

Group Leader
Thanks Nuwang and Illuminati-Manga for working on this. I hope you also do the sequel. Looking forward to read it!

Thanks for scanlating this series. It's one of the most fun to read series I've seen in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread