Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
How many volumes / chapters are there? I am by no means well off financially, but maybe I can help with a dollar or two. I wouldn't normally do this, but I like these two characters too much. Thank you kindly, for translating this.

Group Leader
not only you're too young to have a debit card, you don't even know this manga is free to read at pixiv smh

Group Leader
@Jeikob if you have some spare change to spend, you'd better off buying a copy for yourself. That way you can support the author by purcashing his work. (although most of the money being drained by the publisher, but it still helping the author livelihood, so he can produce more obscure mango :v)

@SteamedBunInvasion yeah, I'm a forever 17yo grill uwu. Tending to my non-sickly mother for the last 15 years. So please subscribe to my patreon nudes. tyvm.
Jokes aside, thanks for the info about that. :v

Dex-chan lover
I had never heard of cinema audio guides like that. I wonder if they even are a thing in my small home country. In the end it shouldn't take more than a couple of days for a single person to create such a guide, so it's not a huge expense.

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

I appreciate some fluff, but isn’t the thing about him being scared by a violent movie somewhat ironic and strange considering they’ve set him up to be a violent character in the first place?

Not saying you won’t get shaken up by some gore when you mostly get involved with beat downs but his reaction is pretty extreme lol.

Users who are viewing this thread