Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - A Hairy Perverted Old Man (The Great Spirit of Earth)

Dex-chan lover
LMAO this dude just pop up out of nowhere, test you for some shit and disappear like a Runescape random event

Dex-chan lover
Save the Chibis of course. Why are the releases so oddly timed for this manga, is it how the author does it or is it just not translated with any priority?

Dex-chan lover
Geez, what a sloppy plot. I'm not expecting much in the first place but this is just too sloppy.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan i don’t think the world will die just a world without mana similar to that arc in fairytail where they got isekaied to a place running out of mana.

Aggregator gang
Wow, sounds like the typical rpg start all of a sudden how he popped up, forced his monologue then poofed away after giving some grand mission with no explanations XD

Ok we have Earth, Fire, Wind, Water but where does the Wood and Plant(?) chibi fit in to this? Also have we seen an Wind one yet?

Dex-chan lover
that spirit really just had to leave no? fliping left with so many damned unanswer question...

so im guessing zero is actually a summoned hero... im guessing everyone guessed that since im a noone

@Shakur Yea, I thought they may have been a sub-element of earth, or maybe a half step between the major 4 (fire - wood - earth - plant - water). But since a lot of manga also use the chinese 5 element (fire, earth, metal, water. wood) I wasn't sure.

Contributor
I'm fine with "save the chibis" as the new plot trajectory, I guess. They're far too cute to die, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread