Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - It Wasn't Meeeee!!

Man, this series feels like it drags at a snails pace for a monthly release and how short chapters are. It's been nearly two years? Longer?
Thanks for the work and release.

Double-page supporter
Zero’s getting framed for everything that’s going on and he hasn’t even done anything RIP. It’s the stupid princess’ faults, both of them. The older one is unnecessarily harsh towards Zero and is really irrational while the younger one is incredibly selfish and short-sighted. Both are too spontaneous and both care about appearances too much, physically and socially

Dex-chan lover
i have to remind myself to shut down my brain everytime i read this. but the chapters just have enough delay in between releases to make me forget it.

Fed-Kun's army
sign this f*king manga. It has a good concept, author should just follow that. Please don't destroy this cohesiveness with illogical, undeveloped characters and plot. Also, unfunny gag is now the plot?

Dropped. This isn't good for my health.

Double-page supporter
Nothing good comes with being involved with these abusive girls. I swear. I was thinking he should've just kicked the two girls & run with the carriage lol

Dex-chan lover
Welp, now the duo is back, manipulative airhead yandare and abusive hothead single neuron bitchy siscon.
Lilly is kinda welcome aboard, would be nice twist if she was the spy on the casle grounds and was working for Spirit Liberation Army...

And now Zero is framed in overthrowing the throne and a freaking terrorist...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread