Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - This One Too!?

Dex-chan lover
I expected a slimy water... But I got a murky water magic instead...
Guess you can't expect Jelly lake to be slime at all...

Was super surprised by this plot twist. I’m gonna have to do some re-reading to catch the hints. I can’t wait to see how Zero handles this new information

Dex-chan lover
What a plot twist... it sort of makes sense... but at the same time, you won't expect it, because, him being from another world means that he had wiggle room to be different. The explanation worked.

And of course, the answer should be obvious... he bangs the water spirit and the girls... and says f*** the world!!!

@Yavetill @MangaNoob1023 @Siceraria Rather than being things we missed, it was just that the excuse "he's from another world" was used and it just made sense to us...

@seekermoc That's the point. He had many differences, but because he's from another world, we just chalked it up to that... but when you look back, it actually makes sense. He connects with the spirits and sees them. He can help others make a contract with them. He can't use magic himself, but some how can work with them. And greater spirits can be seen...

None of these points go specifically towards him being a Spirit because he was from another world... but the moment you take away that excuse, then it would be a real mystery...

Group Leader
That was very, very interesting, makes sense the guy is a spirit, but still unexpected, i did not pay attention to the little details they have in common, so is slipped my mind, the reaction of the girls would be interesting, 1 of then for sure would be very bland, the "from another world with a cheat" make the hints he was a great spirit from that world miss in a very wide arc.

Aggregator gang
mee!! mee!! im suprisedd!!
but uhh, zero is lack darkness element, he is kind... dark spirit is must be a wicked one right? with devilish thought of course :3

Aggregator gang
oh I just realised that humans can see great spirits no issues. it's all coming together.

Dex-chan lover
Ningen Shikkaku : Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu

Dex-chan lover
so he can't use standard magic but since he's a dark spirit does that mean he has a different kind of innate control of darkness? or is that just channeled through his "just whack it til you win" thinking style.

Dex-chan lover
Always nice when a twist genuinely catches me off guard. I didn’t see this one coming, you had me sufficiently fooled. Props to you author.

Dex-chan lover
The plot twist was genius. Guess we were so used to Isekai shenanigans that this scenario didn't come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread