Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - So Basically, This is a Fight

Supporter
Ah, Yes, complicated plot and light political tension rises. We shall talk about morality and justification of alls well that ends well-
-I'ma punch
What.

Dex-chan lover
This is the part where you execute the rebel and run to the castle.

Dex-chan lover
so why would they keep the ass with them from now on??
he is working with the people making a mess in their kingdom and he doesn't care if innocent people are killed, why would they allow him to be with them specially if they are gonna meet god next??

@Knighto I don't know but maybe they're thinking along the lines of "Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer" or more likely they aren't thinking at all

Fed-Kun's army
That kid had been joking around and hitting on them while planning to kill those girls and their family?!👿

Dex-chan lover
This chapter in a nutshell:"I am an asshole. But I am also an idiot, so my plan for being an asshole is about to explode spectacularly"
Next chapter:"let's bring the asshole that want all us dead in the place where all the power is handled, since he can't do it on his own"

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, humans killed chibis, destroyed their "cocoons".
Also when they were going to resurrect, shattered them to made jewelry and power their machines with them.

Users who are viewing this thread