Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't that great. But it has something 90% of manga lacks: clear objectives and progression in every chapter. Very fucking crazy huh.

Dont listen to the last guy, maid is best girl.

Aggregator gang
I was following this Manga, what happened, is not the first title that disappears from my reading list.
Wuuuuut whyyy

Aggregator gang
This my guilty pleasure. Like vodka on vanilla ice cream. It's bad for me but I can't get enough! Sucks the chapter released are monthly -_-
Keep up the amazing work scanlators!!!

Aggregator gang
Calling it now:
Grace is somehow going to contract enough fire spirits to become a Great Flame Spirit (different from the armored Great Fire spirit), Lily will do the same and become the Great Ice Spirit, and Amaris will be the Great Thunder Spirit. Why? Because manga harem law, that's why. Amaris is a maybe but at least Grace and Lily want to ride Zero's bone, so...

Protagonist isn’t that bad but it’s the characters
The princess bitch is useless literally Aqua but unlikable, the other princess is like darkness but less good and very fucking annoying and also a fucking tsundere then there is that maid bitch literally hits and talks shit to the mc for literally no reason what’s worse is that the protagonist doesn’t do shit about it.
And there was a moment where the mc
met that spirit in the altar thing and those 3 cunts said don’t move and got pissed like seriously those 3 characters piss me off so much

3/10

Good idea but is just a Wasted potential,and those girls are awful,they literally destroy the history

Users who are viewing this thread