Yano-kun no Futsuu no Hibi - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Best Friend

Dex-chan lover
happy with this update and very happy that we can know mei-chan's thoughts about on yano's relationship with yoshida hehe, i want more chapters like this! thanks for the translation :hearts:

Group Leader
you’re welcome guys, and yea it was very sweet of mei & yoshida to care for each other like that 🥹

Dex-chan lover
Awww this is so sweet, Mei really cares for her friend!

Also... I know it's, like, the character design and all... But does the eye patch ever come off!! It is not healthy to put all the load on only one eye... Can't help but think about it now, it's starting to bother me seeing Yano constantly have the eye patch on... (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠) Also how about seeing his pretty face in full for once

Group Leader
hi just a heads up, the eye patch stays there even on the upcoming chapters hahah. there will be instances when we see imagined versions of yano without it, but yea in reality he still wears it 😂

Dex-chan lover
Awww this is so sweet, Mei really cares for her friend!

Also... I know it's, like, the character design and all... But does the eye patch ever come off!! It is not healthy to put all the load on only one eye... Can't help but think about it now, it's starting to bother me seeing Yano constantly have the eye patch on... (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠) Also how about seeing his pretty face in full for once
He's said that he has a whole in the eye patch for him to see out of in one of the old chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread