Yaoguai Mingdan - Ch. 465 - This Life

Power Uploader
Well she was the first one to show up wayyy back when the series first started. Well after the plant girl

thank you for translating this series for us. it has been a really fun ride. 465 chapters of a story along with the translator, who even if they mess up adds a bit of their spice/flare to the story. In a way this story is not just yaoguai mingdan but waterflame's yaoguai mingdan. or caekco's yaoguai mingdan(I am not too familiar with this translating and group thing). anyway thank you.

edit-especially when you put comments on every chapter, even if it's the only one, there are people who read it :)
not me though since I just noticed after a while that you left comments on the chapters even if no one responded
that is one of the things that prompted me to type my only comment on mangadex(might also be because I'm new). Usually I just read the story and let it flow by.

How do I delete this comment? I've just realized that if this was going to be my only comment on this website, it might be better to save it, but it turns out I can't delete all the words in here. Oh well, I guess I can just comment more later.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, Guo Shuang is fucking crazy. God knows where those divine shards are gonna end up.

At least, Xiao now has a clear goal: Travel around the world and collect the sword fragments that attracted the dispersed soul and finally restore Guo Shuang.

Users who are viewing this thread