Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming Motoyasu is gonna do mostly the same stuff. I mean, that's a grown up Sakura on Volume 6's cover, after all. I hope we see more Eclair, too, and she isn't stuck in jail.

Killing Malty made this infinitely better than the main series please do it again

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren
Wait, they're seriously looping again at this point?!

I was surprised as well, given we've had time to connect with several new characters that now stopped existing, but we'll see what comes out of this. (Hopefully something good, somehow)

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest and say that this is one of the best ways that I saw an author deal with an OP protagonist. There isn't any real danger against Motoyasu but there is a very real danger against those that are important to him and that his actions do have consequences on large escale.

Group Leader
@Cypher27 Right? You don’t have to be worried about plot armor, but whether the current loop and everything he’s done will go to waste or not. I like it.

What THE FCK is happening, throw hands in the air. Oh well here we go again

First save father
second buy all the chicken nuggets eggs
third find the queen and bring her home
four kill everyone involved in bad church and evil government
fifth of vodka
sixth make chicken nuggets into army
seventh make father op as shit
eighth start a riot
ninth start a riot
tenth start a riot
eleventh make clothes for chick nuggets
twelfth kill whip hero in his sleep by burning pretending to be a dragon burn the whole fucking country to the ground
thirteenth remember you forgot raphtalia go back and save her and get anymore of the chicken nuggets you can find
fourteenth make farther proud
rinse repeat till you get it right

Bruh, Naofumi's smile was so... wholesome and beautiful. I don't even like Yaoi and yet I ship these two...? What the fuck. 😩😤

They are father and son but how to not ship after that @.@

I am a sucker for soft Naofumi

Double-page supporter
I don't care. I ship Motoyasu and Naofumi.

@Brotagonist

That smile is bittersweet, like a lover saying farewell to his beloved. :'(

Dex-chan lover
Just to know for a happy comedy alternative time, in this timeline are died a lot of people its feel like an HAPPY GENOCIDE ROUTE

Users who are viewing this thread