Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Keel has to level up to help Naofumi so... will we be able to see an adult Keel just like Rapthalia?

Double-page supporter
Even though Motoyasu can properly see Raphtalia's face, he remembered Keel instead...

Dex-chan lover
Im starting to think all traces of Raphtalia were erased from this world from physical form to memories.
Theres no way Motoyasu would remember Keel over Raphtalia.

Just gonna drop this sakura here real quick
3fJ24EIr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@zerogrv
Motoyasu see Raftalia as ping at first too but when filo say to respect her, he accept raftalia because he see her as filo's big sis.
He doesn't have this vision about keel

@nobaka
Yep, quite a ridicule and cute story but keel want to become strong I manly like her dad and her father say "men ? women ? It's all in the head be a boy if you want my girl !" so she became a tomboy 😅

Double-page supporter
Meanwhile back in the slave shop:

Ralphatalia: *cough* *cough* Aaaccckkk........ dies

@Tomzai
Also, in the light novel / manga / anime of Shield Hero proper, they found Keel in the basement of the noble who once kept Raphtalia to torture her. It was during the arc where they were accused of killing / kidnapping Melty by the Church of Three Heroes. It was before the battle against the T-rex, and meeting Fitoria. For reference, it's end of chapter 22 in the manga, and episode 15 of the anime.

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that we can barely tell which women is who because we're seeing everything from Motoyasu's point of view.

Contributor
Hm? Blue eyes?
*see Raydnt's spoiler*
Huh?
*Look at vol. 6 cover*
Aaaah, I see now.

BTW, I think vol. 6 cover itself might spoil a bit as we can see clearly Keel's face. So maybe she got worthy enough to be seen by Motoyasu.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for Raphtalia to appear and "suffer".

Fed-Kun's army
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU where's my fecking floofy raccoon girl? Curses!

On page 13 I'm pretty sure that Motoyasu is quoting what Kuro-chan says in the volume 1 short story.

Users who are viewing this thread