Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - An Angel's Raiment

Dex-chan lover
I think Naofumi is just destined to grow stuff into big breasted and mature onee-sans who want to protect him. Whereas Motoyasu is cursed to end up with children. =p Probably because he wants Filo more than anything else, so that stunts their development to that stage?

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo He knows where he bought them last loop. He was never with shield hero in the first loop so he doesn't know where he went to get his companions.

Fed-Kun's army
I think that with the filorials it depends on the master the form they take

Firo was a child at first because Naofumi at that point in time didn't trust nobody, especially women and he got Rapthalia as a child too so he started to develop Father-like personality

Motoyasu loves the child-like Firo that's why all of his Filorials were kids, including Sakura because it was Motoyasu who was her master

But in this loop Sakura Master is Naofumi and he doesn't have the bias against women he has in the original timeline

Fed-Kun's army
@sambenmaggie the first part i said it already myself on my post, and about the second, he knows where Naofumi bought Firo's egg, as he went at the same place already knowing about it in all of the time loops. He even went as far as buying a huge quantity of eggs on the same day and store Naofumi bought Firo's egg on the main series.

Dex-chan lover
@Raygunsama
I know, the reader knows but the Kingdom do not and anyone keeping tabs on the heroes for the royal family, the shadows for example, will find it "bad" that they are not focusing on training for the waves.
I was talking more on the view of other characters and not on the view of the reader.

Dex-chan lover
KzOYI76m.jpg

Double-page supporter
Maybe Firo is in fact Sakura. In this world she became Sakura because Moto was her master and now she's a grown up Sakura because this Naofumi has been influenced by Motoyasu.

I feel like Raphtalia and Filo are merging somehow and becoming the same person with every new loop?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm there's also the possibility that it's because Sakura is raised by two heroes here that she has an adult form, remember Fitoria has a child form still with the past hero raising her. Motoyasu and Naofumi did raise her even if she's only registered to Naofumi, since leveling her was split between Naofumi and Motoyasu unlike Yuki, Kou and last loop Sakura.

Users who are viewing this thread