Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
Ho man Tanooki you went ham!
Thanks so much! Also is Motoyasu's use of "I say" legit?
I don't remember him saying stuff like that everywhere else

Dex-chan lover
so what really happened to rapthalia? in the original, she was in a awful situation before meting naofuimi, so... is worrying that the first wave happened and not even a glance of her...

Dex-chan lover
It's always amusing to read Ren's story and more about his character among the four heroes...
The best part is how his journey is hilariously cliche shonen protag. Moody, distrustful teenager, but eventually learns that he had friends all along and it becomes the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Even when Ren does a big stupid I didn't find it as distasteful as the others

It's always great to read this spin off though because of the world building

Will ship it now? Bu-buut a few chapters ago we were so certain Father-in-law was the bottom?!?

Note: Thanks alot for the updates Tanooki keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
It just feels so satisfying to Naofumi just dominate the duel & being all smug thanks to the advance knowledge he was given. So much content for today so thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
@InsanityApollo Spoiler I read
Orca Lady tells him to "remember to save Raphtalia in the next loop" either this loop or the next loop. I'm not entirely sure which loop he's currently on

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki's just generally a dumb asshole in both series I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Great end card.

Yup itsuki has his complexes that make him act like a shitstain.

See i luv how Noafumi is so overpowered at this point, Isuki can just randomly come at him and his attacks wont leave a scratch.

Still bugs me that the other two still view the villiage and common people as NPCs, which is the only reason i can come up with TGAT THEY DONT CHECK TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ARE OK. For extra refrence, the time Moto attacked IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN.

I hate that they aren't genuinely bad people and just cant get it in their brains that this isn't a video game.
Moto is the only with the reset button abd the other two are just reckless

Dex-chan lover
aww..... i miss how Naofumi from first universe had Heroic Blue Screen of Death.
seeing Naofumi at his lowest moment
2p1srp9h52861.jpg

but this spin-off isn't bad either

Dex-chan lover
At a certain point, Istuki should just give it up for nothing else other then that he keeps getting his ass kicked.

I mean he was right about being the one to push others down. He was definitely wrong about it being consensual though.
Also thanks for the scans.

Users who are viewing this thread