Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
ohh nice i didnt not expect for this to have a manga adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Newest work from the author of I'm A Villainous Daughter, So I'm Going to Keep the Last Boss (aka. Aileen x Claude).
They also brought back the manga artist for Last Boss to do this adaptation too!

Original WN is being actively translated here; author is presently writing out Arc 2.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-returnee-noble-lady-attacks-his-majesty-the-dragon-emperor/

There is only 1 LN for now.
https://beans.kadokawa.co.jp/product/series156/321909000128.html

If you liked Aileen in Last Boss, you'll love Jill in Dragon Emperor. Proactive, kick-ass action girl who refuses to give up!

Wait hold on, Gerald proposed to Jill yet he had an incestuous with his sister so he used Jill as a cover up for that. Which to me makes no sense how can essentially dating someone hide your relationship with another. It just makes you look way, way worse than if you just got caught. But one day Jill found out about their relationship together. So Gerald not only shut her up by imprisoning her but also by using the death penalty. Then she escaped the prison, was chased by knights, and Gerald, and got killed by a spear she couldn’t stop. Then got reborn? Relived? Into her 10yr old body and tried to avoid Gerald who was relentlessly following her. But proposed to the man behind her as a last ditch effort. The entire chapter summarized

I would have preferred to have Jill escape and marry the Dragon as an adult

Dex-chan lover
@StrabeDevicles :
He is not interested in her body, so no pedo.

But Incest yes, and apparently people willing to cover it up if he can have her sentenced to death that fast.

Double-page supporter
Lol honestly that kind of age isn't even that impressive when it comes to such society...

When it came to something as low as money, young girls were beign married to old men about to die....
Depending of his age it coudl just be 10 years age gap which is bad when she's still a kid but wouldn't be worth shit when they are both adults....

Though the fact that he accepted so quickly is pretty worrying...

Aggregator gang
THE WORST CROWN PRINCE THAT I EVER MET LMAOOOO inceeeeest, so gross man and he tried to eras our heroine when she caught them bc i bet he was afraid the MC gonna use that as a weakness to exploit him or something

Yikes that prince is 🤮🤮

But also like I wish the age difference was better for the MC and the ML. Idk it’s kinda that stupid justification of Lolis (🤮) with “>18 year old in a little girl body”. Hmmm art is nice to look at doe.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku @canigetauhh There's a Very Important Plot reason for the age difference and Hades accepting Jill so quickly
and no he's not a dirty pedo. The reason involves ancient legends, divine possession and a crazy god; all will become clear as the the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
@Karakuri1812 : to make it worse, he seems to be complaining about her being a "meat head" but pretty much spent the last 6 years molding her into a weapon.

That and if your queen is never visibly pregnant you are never convincing others that it is hers, so that part is kind of doomed to fail.

@NizzBizz : I think he wanted to cover up that the child would have been with his sis, but that would not work since his wife would never have been pregnant and that is kind of necessary to make it look legitimate. I get the feeling that hes ego and successes makes him thing he is way smarter and better then he really is, but he is missing qualities to pull of everything (like keeping his fiance from finding out).

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah. I remember this "shit" now.

By "shit" i mean the prince. not the story. That hate him so much I forgot he existed even in story proper.

Wewww lucky lucky you got the black hair one (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Users who are viewing this thread