Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Ehhh... why do the ages have to be so young, anyway? I realize that this comes up a lot in manga, but somebody getting called "Goddess of War" at 15 or 16 years of age is pushing it a bit, innit? I don't think the story would've had to be changed at all if she was like 14 at the party and then 20 in the original timeline.

i absolutely loved last boss so im glad to see another story! feeling kinda 😬 about the gap but we'll see how they deal with it
once again, the asshole prince can go choke

@NizzBizz
Wait hold on, Gerald proposed to Jill yet he had an incestuous with his sister so he used Jill as a cover up for that. Which to me makes no sense how can essentially dating someone hide your relationship with another. It just makes you look way, way worse than if you just got caught.
you gotta take into account that "the crown prince has an incestuous relationship with his sister" is not something so easy to believe unless you have hard proof. even jill thought she was being to narrow minded for thinking the prince cared a little too much for his sister until she actually saw them together. and considering how quickly she got dealt with when she found out, i dont believe there's any evidence or witnesses.
the prince got engaged to jill as a cover up because if he stayed single but still kept a "too close" relationship with his sister, maybe at some point there would've been rumors about their relationship, which may have lead other people to discover the truth. with jill acting as a buffer, even if someone finds out or there's rumors about it, it would've been a bit harder to believe for everyone else and easier for the prince to dismiss them as someone trying to slander him

Oky it’s weird to see how much they differ in size (and age).... he looks about 20 yo? Waa isnt she too young (on the outside lol)

But AHHHHHH I LOVE IT! THIS IS AMAZING! Reading this made me want to reread their previous work (im a villanous daughter, so I’m going to keep the last boss)

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13: I think that you got it backwards. He was planning to have children with Jill, but raising them with his sister to "pretend they're theirs" (clearly not taking into account that what would happen if the one pregnant was the sister)

Oh my God, this prince is disgusting. Not only he's having a relationship with his SISTER and was using Jill to pretend he was 'normal', he also is completely manipulative towards both of them. The sister, because she probably does not get out of the castle much and doesn't realize how uterly disgusting he is and Jill by planning on using her and having children with her just to pretend that they are his and his sister's.
I hope she can still be the warrior from before, because she looked pretty badass, but with someone by her side this time!

The MC's age is 16 when she was proposed to so no pedo here. Almost a legal adult. It's possible she's just short. If you look at the people when she passes she looks short compared to the other women(p.38).

Also this story remind me of the villainess who lived seven lives. Not saying it's the same or anything just that they are sort of similar.

Oh damn I thought prince-his sister is just your usual anime nudge nudge wink wink pseudo-incest stuff but NOPE they straight up full on banging
Thanks for the update! I loved the last boss series so I'm curious how this one turns out

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmint13
Either you're wrong or page 20 has a translation error, because it says that she is 10 years old. Even the description text on the main page says the same.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 : she was 16 when she died, 10 at the proposal :(
still no pedo since the emperor wants her magic, not carnal relations.

@sjmcc13 Maybe the manga upped the age? P.26 says six years ago her sixteen year old self...

@herz huh. You're right it says ten there. P.26 says 16. Weird

Well since it's in the synopsis, I'm assuming translation error...?

Edit: so I read the novel. She's ten and he's 19. So it's a 9 year difference.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaoo looooooolllll
Out of the tiger's mouth down to a lion den. XD

Oh no,he's hawt and this seems interesting. Really looking forward to the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread