Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@TienYL the 15 year old prince didn't fall in love with a 10 year old girl at first site, he found a young naive pawn that he could use to cover his relationship with his sister

Dex-chan lover
@mcruz it's a medieval era style fantasy, that kind of age difference was VERY common in that kind of era

Ughh, she's 10... Guys... she's 10 years old. I super want to see incest-dude get his just deserts, but she's 10... and the dude is 21... Even if nothing happens for now, she's still 10. Guys...

Dex-chan lover
The prince's only mistake was thinking that he needed to execute her.
They're royalty, its almost a given they're fucking their blood relatives. Usually just gotta be like "bish be cool bout the sister-fucking and u can have at the stable hands k?".
Also dig that daughterwifing. That dude must be stoked af. The heiress of the border protectorate of an adversarial kingdom just proposed to him. The fox just got proposed to by the dog guarding the henhouse.

@MtnCat
He's supposed to be an emperor, so he has to be an adult to rule.
The big question is why can't Jill be older? There's no reason she couldn't have been in her teens at least when this is all happening.

Dex-chan lover
Omfg! Full 100% incest scene! That got weird and sorta dark real quick!🤢🤮
We game of thrones now.
6WtZluN.gif

The prince be prince of Alabama.
SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!
What a fucking asshole prince! Death to him! Fucking weirdo!!
Talk about bad luck in choosing marriage partner, neighboring kingdom's royalty... And the uncomfortable age gap! Major yikes! @AbuHajaar probably said it best. Also, lol. Gave me a chuckle 😂

[Note: wtf gif also applys to the age gap. Lots of yikes in this manga. I'm however very curious to see where they take this. But if dragon emperor loves her and not married her for shits and giggles and amusement and political reasons, then that's gonna be a hard no for me]

But the artist and author are God quality and worked on another masterpiece together so I'm excited to see were this leads! 😆
But wth? October release? Are you kidding me?? Ending on such a cliffhanger and forcing us to wait at least 2 months??! Not cool. But I understand and would rather have quality over quantity. So take all the time you need artist and author.

Anyway, thanks a bunch puni and haru for your hard work and the glorious translation 😆😍😘❤️ keep up the good quality work!! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@FinalFortuna @Mtncat @mmm_corp There's a valid reason for why Hades had to pick a 10 year old Jill, it will be explained later on in the story.

It involves a mad god, age-restricted divine possession, an ancient legend, and Jill's unique vast magic reserves.

Dex-chan lover
Ughh, she's 10... Guys... she's 10 years old. I super want to see incest-dude get his just deserts, but she's 10... and the dude is 21... Even if nothing happens for now, she's still 10. Guys...
Well, she'll turn 18 and he's still only be 29. That's pretty minuscule compared to the gap we see in real life with typical royal/politician/billionaire X material-girl marriages.

omg o.o I picked this at random but I already want to break that dicks little neck >.<
But her luck to pick the king...or bad luck, depending on how you look at it xD cant wait for the next one!
thank you for the translation!

Ezk

true incest there, i was really surprised. I have no problem with the age gap, it's not that much. I really like the art style and how she took matter on her own hands

It seems to me that the sister didn't consent. She might have thought the same as the MC, prince being brotherly, till he raped her. Prince said that she was upset after getting found out. Trash prince will also be trashier if he really did take advantage of his poor frail sister, yes? Let's hope he is irredeemable and dies a painful death.
Also A+ on the prince's design. He really looked like the decent secretary/butler/right-hand-man guy beside the ML till his eyes went full black. Then again, the traitor from the last novel looked the same.

Fed-Kun's army
An incestous relationship with possible grooming and sexual assault, and a possible pedophile or/and plain blood-loving psychopath. I'm in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But no, I'm just really staying cuz the MC is nice, and I hope all things will end well lol.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread