Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Y’all really set the trap for me with the Last Boss, and even though the age gap is there, I’m still 1000000% gonna love every single chapter that y’all give me. I’m here for this.

Group Leader
So uh... just a heads up, there's a page missing between 35 and 36 (it passes almost unoticed but the raw has an extra page there)
@PuniTranslations

I just like the idea that the parents are just standing there, like wait wtf is going on--

Seeing as he mentioned her magic, I am assuming that's why he accepted her proposal. It makes sense, if he is planning on going to war. Him marrying her would effective remove a potentially troublesome obstacle in his plans.
Regardless, dragons are cute thus I am sold.

Fed-Kun's army
Not only is he handsome but he is also handsome 😍 🙂

Group Leader
In all the ways to make the prince/ex love interest a total scumbag, incest is DEFINITELY new 😂 I love shoujos with battle action flavor, I’m so down for this!!!

Agh, the pacing is always so good. XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION.

How much older than her is the black haired guy. This is a great manhwa so far which isnt a surprise because of how great the last boss one was, but I really need to know the age gap

Dex-chan lover
When the asshole called her a muscle head, he wasn't wrong. The strong man from the wishful thinking was offering to her a dumbbell wrapped in lace instead of the usual jewelry or flowers.

@Stormdragon two obstacles really, her family's territory is the one he has to cross first to attack this scumbag prince's country. Tying that territory even tighter to the crown was what mc originally thought was the true purpose of her engagement. So weakening that relationship is ideal. Though at this point, he probably isn't thinking on the plans for imminent attack, since she said it was motivated by madness.

I'm in looooove with the mc she's so bold and cute at the same time!! also really glad to see the artist from villainess will keep the last boss :D

I like Jill enough to give this a shot. As long as Hades keeps it PG while she's a child, I'm cool. I'd be more upset about it if the whole incest thing wasn't screaming at me! *puke*

The mentions of their incestuous relationship made me want to puke?? I'm really not too keen on the age gap between her and the ML but I'll... give it a chance since this was worked on by the same people who did Last Boss.

This manga has everything.
A scumbag and disgusting Prince (villain)
A strong and powerful heroine
A Male Lead that has yet to show us his true personality
The age gap is kind of offsetting but as others have said, as long as he keeps it PG until our Lead comes of age, it'll be worth reading

I think... I’m in LOVE!!!!

This story looks perfect for me to enjoy!!!!!
My god, thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!
I mean the amount of DRAMA!!!!

I like this even some people say there's pedo I don't think that the case. I'm sure that the ml will not attacks her when. She was just only 10 he will wait till her mature enough though and it's way better for her than to be with this scumbag prince who obsessed with her own sister and make her die for naught I support her with that black haired man

Users who are viewing this thread