Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ok please take down that gross prince!

I knew it the moment I saw the cover that this is the same artist from 'I'm A Villainous Daughter, So I'm Going To Keep The Last Boss' !!!!

Wooooah. He's full on Effing his sister. This is some game of thrones stuff right there. I thought he was just a siscon but no it's straight up sex. Lol I wonder if it's consensual though since we don't see if the sister is just sheltered and pressured into it. Still disgusting though since he's the crown prince. If he wants to bang his relative, he should just abdicate and run away with her.

Child Jil: I am safe
[A wild incestuous prince showed up]
Me: JIL KEEP RUNNING, KEEP RUNNING AND NEVER LOOKS BACK! 😂

Oh, I am excited, since it's the same artist from "Since I am the villainess, I will keep the last boss", this also explain why the prince "looked familiar".
Anyway, I am excited 🤩

Double-page supporter
I love Yuzu Anko's art but the age gap AND incest story line are creepy as hell. Which sucks because the premise is so close to being exactly my type of shit. Hard pass.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... TF? Whew, chile... let me pretend I didn't see this *nervous laughter*

@Roiya
First thing I thought when I saw them in bed... "She's sickly and frail her whole life, and he's pretty strong from seeing his fight with 'Monstrous Jill'. Can sis even refuse him? I bet she's an easy target, so he's prob been grooming for a loooooong time... *vomits*".

what in the world- i feel so conflicted rn because i love "I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss" but I'm not feeling this age gap hhhhh

also the incest 🤮
@QueenKumQuat @Roiya
my thoughts exactly! if she's been sick her whole life, she probably sheltered and doesn't know right from wrong. that's actually DISGUSTING that he's straight up banging her, especially if you're right that she's been groomed since a young age. im going to vomit omg

Double whammy of shit relationships... b r u h.

I adore Villainous Daughter keeps the last Boss but hmnnnnnnamamsnsnajsnnamamshja.

Haaaahhh....

Our MC is mentally an adult who's been through shit. I do not like the physical age gap, the mental one is passable...I'm curious how this series will progress so I'll follow it for now.

Seems fun. I hope we get a timeskip though. How old is he right now anyway? ...

I hope that the agreement on the emperor's part is due to him getting the general gist of what she was trying to do in getting away from the prince and deciding to help her.

First of all, wtf prince and his sister? Yuck.

Second, I’m sorry but that dudes is really handsome lol. Not that excuses his weirdness at accepting a marriage proposal from a 10 year old.

I’m excited to see where this series will go

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of want to see what would have happened if she'd stopped next to a lady, lol. Would she have backpedaled or rolled with it?

Users who are viewing this thread