Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

At least she managed to escaoe that Prince’s proposal. Cause my god.
To think he’d get rid of her that quickly in a span of 2 days?! Or like a day idk.

There are a lot to consider on fictional age gaps and all but I’ll just stay here because I love the other manga the artist made so I’ll see how this one fairs too.

Why do I get the feeling the sister might actually be dead and he is banging a corpse. I think I've read too many weird manga lol

@Fearmyboxers I think I'm happy i not the only one who feellings the sister might actually be dead at first huahauahauahua but I'm think she is live because the prince said he would raise his and Jill's son together with his sister (or was it the sister's son with him and was going to make Jill raise?) Anyway, when I saw the scene of the two brothers together I thought he was with a corpse. Jesus I'm watching a lot of police show kkkk

Not too bothered by the age gap since the author'll probably timeskip to until maybe Jill becomes 20 or so. Usually the romance starts at that part and in the cover she also looks like an adult.
I think Ml was just going along with Jill's proposal for amusement. He's probably gonna laugh off the proposal as a joke next chapter.

But the incest part really did gross me out ..I thought I missread a part but bleh..
I'm really excited for this story cause it's from the "I'm going to keep the last boss" duo.thankyou very much for translating!!

The age gap is quite creepy and she is currently 10, but hadith is a cutie adorkable cinnamon.... So i am kinda conflicted

Dex-chan lover
So she fled from an incestuous bastard into the arms of a lolicon. Not much of an improvement if you ask me.

Ezk

i will make you happy! he's so handsome.
i can't understand the beef with the age gap, nothing has happened yet, let's see how this develops then we can judge.

I had to look up the novel after stumbling upon this and ahhh i cant wait for more!! I cant believe we have to wait til october..

In other news seeing all the comments about Hadith being a pedo is sad. Im only 15 chapters into the novel
BUT HE'S THE PUREST MAIDEN WHO SPOILS MC WITH FOOD AND CAKE!!

I'm hoping for a timeskip so the gap wouldn't be as weird. i dont think they'll be in love with each other any time soon anyway. I think the ML just thought it really interesting and rare for a girl to do what she did so why not have an engagement.... especially a lady in the borderlands.

@Ruritto waaaa omg i want to see that!! so cuuute ; u ;

Dex-chan lover
She missed her chance to kill him.

Scored a hot guy, screw you incest loser.

The age gap bothers me but as long as nothing even slightly romantic happens then I'm okay

Wow, this is a new type of scumbag, lol. Disgusting piece of sh1t, hope she'll expose his dirty ass and then will kill him. >XD I don't think the sister is a corpse because otherwise, she wouldn't last long in a good state, in the scene where the MC sees them together she still seems to have her own body. Maybe she's paralyzed and that psycho is abusing of her?

Seeing the spoiler below I'm relaxed now, thankfully this Hades guy won't be a freaking weirdo. :") And yeah, the age gap is hella disturbing if u ask me, but as long as he just sees his wife as some kind of puppy and is wishing to pamper her and give her food then that's fine, after all, that's what she wanted, to enjoy her leisure time. I honestly think the author could have made him younger so u know, that way it wouldn't feel that weird their marriage but ok. I don't give a f* if she's older in her mind, he doesn't know that and she has a child's body.

In other things, I seriously don't get why some Japanese authors are so obsessed with huge age gaps, lolis, shotas, and so on (especially in weird, odd, uncomfortable situations), ofc those cases exists but sometimes they really write such disturbing stuff.

Anyway, his phrase "I've decided to submit to my wife" made me think he might be the perfect hubby in the future (considering he's extremely dangerous and he might cause the end of the country, that's the best he can says lmao). XD

Users who are viewing this thread