Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
My fucking god, prince's sister is stated to be frail, the bastard might've just raped her. I really hope that our brave 10-year-old wouldn't just leave her to rot.

my boy fr in an incest relationship with his sis, ugly af, AND a scumbag.. pick a struggle

Aggregator gang
@Gudachiz Considering MC is closer in age to Prince Yandere Siscon, this proposal acceptance makes the emperor look more like the lolicon.

I remember reading the novel before & thinking this story really just perfectly toes the line btw pedo & cute. hopefully the manga keeps it cute.

I've never really liked stories with crazy age gaps where one of them is like, 10 or something but it's by the same of author of Last Boss and I loved Aileen and I'm liking Jill so far so I'll give this a chance. Furthermore, I learned that emperor is only 19 while Jill was only 16 when she died so it's not that creepy. It also helps from reading some of the comments that it's not very romantic.

Wow. Just wow. It went from one yikes to another. Kinda curious how this will go but that incestuous prince seriously grosses me out. I’d take weird lolicon villain over him but poor Jill. Such choices. Loved her fantasy with the guy gifting her that huge dumbbell.

This is some problem i found on manga, ages set are too young, atleast make her around 18-20 in the first life, what kind of 16 y.o girl go to battlefield, well the premise is so interesting so im going to keep reading this.

god i love the mc she's great and i think she's super funny and shit-

but,,,, bruh how oLd is that guy i'm-

like incest has its own issues but pedophilia is straight up guaranteed unconsensual and just bAd, though, at least mc is mentally older, it's just problematic since everyone still sees her as a child and is still lEtTiNg this happen underneath this assumption.

tbh the guy could just be an old-looking teenager, tho, that's rlly not that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread