Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Don't worry everyone! I have read the webnovel! Hadith has special circumstances on to why he accepted Jill's proposal! In any case, he's not a pedo! Also, he doesn't have a personal preference towards little girls!
He's a pure maiden at heart who can cook

Ahhhh! Thank you for the translation and introducing me to a new WebNovel!!💜💜💜

Okay so I love how when she was thinking about meeting a new guys before she died the guy she imagined gifts her a dumbbell. Lol I just thought it was cute 😂

Oooo I recognize the artist! I loved “I'm A Villainous Daughter, So I'm Going To Keep The Last Boss.” So I’m definitely looking forward to reading more of this.

Ew royal incest.

Ooo the emperor guy is handsome! Good choice sweetie!

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yay, glad to see Yuzu Anko and Nagase Sarasa get more work! They're amazing at character expressions and action scenes, can't wait to see more!
(Though I would like to see less of the incestuous megane guy, eww eww eww)

i was worried about the incest tag. glad it is just there to be frowned upon, not romanticised.

Dex-chan lover
I really do love this artist and the last manga this pair did especially, so glad to see more work from them

Dex-chan lover
wew lad, this dragon emperor is a man of culture I see

also yeah that guy is a scumbag, the incest tag is normally something to celebrate--not in this case.

he is probably not a "villain" but rather the enemy of her country... SLAY THE INCESTIOUS BASTARD AND TAKE OVER THE KINGDOM

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was by the same author as AileenXClaude because the prince is an actual scumbag and the art is excellent and the Female Lead is incredibly badass. Also the female lead seeking the help of the "bad guy" who goes mad in the original timeline is the same but anyway that series is my favorite villainess series so I'm excited for this one.
I will say though that this series is already a lot more interesting than more Villainess series because it's take on the concepts is already way different. Like incest??? In my villainess series??? Incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread