Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aww yeah, MC, kick their asses. I guess getting Lady Sofia to fall in love with you instead of the Emperor is one way to solve the issue... 🤔

They're so cute! Tbh the age thing doesn't really bother me, but it could be cuz I'm not old enough to see why it would be a bad thing either. But so excited for next chapter where we'll hopefully get to see some action again!

MD@Home
@Mai_loves_icecream

Well an older person (adult) dating a younger person (basically a child) is predatory. They’re basically at different stages of life. Someone who’s 18 may have more experience than someone that’s 14.
Then again, it is fiction so it doesn’t bother me either. But just be wary about situations like it in real life.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this becomes a harem with the marriage candidate, although I know it’s unlikely, but her age and the condition of seeing the dragon shouldn’t matter for other wives right?

Fed-Kun's army
that's our goddess of war. she really made her husband stay at home while she went out ready for battle. our strong MC!

Hades, my dude, you said you want her to fall in love with you first. considering with the number of times you become a flustered mess every time Jill says something, that doesn't seem to be the case 😂

also, why do i have a feeling Sofia would fall in love with Jill who's now dressed up as a boy? and then it'd be like a Shakespearean comedy lmao

I love this! Then 10 year old and needing to be 14 years or younger is weird. But I think there must be a reason behind it.

🤔 marriage for only three years and the wife has to be 14 or younger. there better be a good reason.
that betrayal after betrayal really hurt tho 😔

Dex-chan lover
@bkre
In this story's case, it doesn't come off as predatory (unlike other age-gaps out there). Despite his physical age and what he says at times, Hades doesn't feel like he's exerting authority over Jill. More like he's an emotionally immature manchild that needs to be take care of. Plus Jill's the more mentally mature and firm one in the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
you know, usually a huge age gap in romance can ruin my experience reading the story (for example I am a child of this house/I belong to house castiolle) but for some reason I'm fine with this one (maybe because the ml is childish/immature for his age and the mc is mature for her age and because maybe the ml wasn't a caretaker of the mc when she was young)

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought the incest tag was because Hades was Jill's father, but boy was I wrong...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised this pedophile garbage is still airing, but then again... Japan

Dex-chan lover
Some spoilers, please watch out below.

The Hades we see in the future is the product of the goddess mind raping him to that point. Basically the Hades when Jill is 16 has been driven insane by the goddess's plot as the story unfolds. For some short details, Hades loses everyone close to him, stuff like making him having to execute a "brother" was very close to him as a person, burning down cities, etc.

As for the goddess's plan, she's in love with Rave, and Hades, being the physical reincarnation of Rave is the target of her obsession. Her plans are to ruin and destroy EVERYTHING in Hades' life so that the only thing that remains is her. The thing is that the goddess can possess ANYONE over age 14. Hades' mother is implied to have been possess and killed herself to further break Hades. Sofia in the original timeline was also possess and went on the murder spree for that reason as well. This is why Hades was so hell bent on a girl being under 14, he was worried that before he could make her the dragon princess that the goddess would nom nom nom that girl to inflict more pain upon Hades. For those people still thinking that Hades is a pedo, he's actually not, he's so pure that he doesn't even know where children come from so he doesn't really understand that his remarks can be... Misinterpreted.

The WN so far has completed 2 arcs. And thanks to Jill being a badass, she has broken 2 very major plots against Hades by the goddess already and managed to protect his happiness. In the first arc, (manga is currently on this one), she managed to prevent Sofia from being killed, stop an entire family from being executed on Hades' orders, and protects the city. As a bonus, the goddess makes as appearance as a spear (Rave takes the form of a sword) to which Jill snaps in half. And then throws the shattered remains back to Kratos (The WN translator uses Kratos so I think I'll use it here too) all to the laughing tune of Rave.

In the 2nd arc, Jill prevents Hades from having to execute his brother and settle things with his family, namely to prevent him from falling, she promises 10 children. Yes, she promises to have 10 of his children and tells him that they'll marry them off to his "brother" and "sister" so that they'll be officially part of the real Rave royal family. She calls it their "happy family plan". I want to paint the scene: Hades is looking like his insane self years from now, he's so pissed off that he's releasing a torrent of magic that's blowing everyone away and Jill and clinging to his waist trying not to be blown away. As Hades is ranting about the injustice in his life and wants to make everyone regret being born Jill yells "I'll give birth to 10 of his majesty's children!". Everyone freezes, Hades' magic instantly stops. Jill then adds "I have 7 siblings, and my sister just popped out 3 kids! I come from a very fertile family, I can definitely do it!". It was both funny and heartwarming given what was revealed in the arc.

As a final spoiler, its heavily implied that the goddess is either already in control of the little sister ( the incest prince and princess) or that the little sister is like Hades and is the reincarnation of the goddess Kratos. Arc 2 ends with Jill declaring war on both the princess and the goddess, though privately as princess just started summoning the goddess's powers and Jill was in no shape to fight something like that.

God this series is great I can't wait for the next chapter!!! Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread