Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu

Aggregator gang
@Dreamingflower oh wow, didnt know they had historically accurate DRAGONS and MAGIC in ye olden times! please, DO continue defending that a 10 year old being in a relationship with a 20 year old is permissible because of historical accuracy! tell me more about how ignorant we all are to point out how skeevy this is!!

just kidding! stop playing yourself. this premise is creepy. people have every right to complain.

that was SUCH a strong start oh my gosh... i'm ready for the future updates!! the next issue of wherever this is being serialized can't get here fast enough 😂

i'm guessing that the crown prince was targeting her even before their eyes met and simply used this chance to immediately propose to her. that's the only way i can rationalize him chasing after her... or he was genuinely in love with her from the start, but ended up having that relationship with his sister later? since this is a setting with magic and dragons, i can only assume foul play. i'm heading over to the novel to see if it brings light to any of the questions i have now!

(@grom has it right, too. "brought to you by the duo behind the adaptation of “I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss”!" attracted my eyes and made me click it immediately!)

Ahhhh it's from the same author of I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss!

the incest tag is for the other characters and not for the mc so do not worry lol

Uhh between the incest and age gap, I don't think I will continue with this manga. Last Boss was so good... and it just seems like the Mangaka is trying to recreate its success by changing a few things to make it different but failed horribly.

Looks promising; I dig annulled engagements with nobility thanks to the villainess sub genre: a do over is a noice plot device: I hope this measures up.

I really hope Hades is like. A tall 16 or 17 year old or something.

Cuz rewind and she's 10.

Prince's 15th birthday party. He was 21 before she skipped back in time.

6 years. So she was 16 after going through all that shit. So if Hades is 16 and he was crazy from the get go. Then she's at least with someone who's her mental age? And then only a year old than the gross prince who she had been engaged to.

i read a lot of step siblings romance manga that the incest tag no longer bothers me, and atleast its not mc having an incest relationship (i think)

Double-page supporter
While I wished we would ave gotten a sequel to the last series, I'm digging this. Seems quite funny truly.

For people who are bothered by the incest tag, don't be. There is an incest element, but it's not for the mc, rather for the villain and NOT the main romance. It's like saying The Duchess with Empy Soul is a shounen ai because the antagonists are gay -_-

Oh, das erste Kapi war so spannend und cool.
Ich kann's nächste Kapitel gar nicht mehr erwarten.
Ich hoffe echt das es bald weiter geht.

Glad I actually read the chapter before I saw the incest tag... I don't know why it's there when the MC isn't involved in it

Users who are viewing this thread