Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu

@akikodiedra_gw an age gap when you aren’t such a young minor isnt as big of an issue. if a 30 year old and a 40 year old fell in love one day they are both experienced and grown adults and the 10 isn’t a big deal. the age gap here is literally the MC’s age, and a 10 year old with a 20 year old is alarming to anyone. what makes me especially iffy is that even if
the dragon emperor knows she’s originally 16
the rest of the people in the manga aren’t THAT alarmed that a 20 year old is marrying a child half their age.

I just don’t get why the age gap was necessary other than for “haha pedo” jokes, and it’d still be pretty interesting if she had picked someone who was i dont know at least also a minor.

Can confirm, if a man baked me a delicious croissant for breakfast on his own initiative, I would marry him no questions asked.

@sweaterhoe Not to say that this is a good excuse for a series written in the modern world in a magical fantasy world, but such age gaps with under age girls were common through the middle ages in Europe as well as in pre industrial eras in other places in the world. An older male noble would usually marry an underage woman of another noble house for politics and to continue the blood lines. Though I have I have seen research that states that these marriages usually didn't consummate the marriage till the girl had grown up a bit and was a bit more prepared for a more physical relationship.

Again not saying that this is why its here, just that there is a historical basis for these sort of marriages throughout old timey Europe and the rest of the world.

sno

Okay, it's weird but not scary like the tags and description. It acknowledges the bad things are bad so far. (and the incest thing is like one scene and its portrayed like a murder scene)

Fed-Kun's army
I get that there’s incest but I don’t think we need the tag lmao

I was debating myself whether to read this or not because of the incest tag, but it turns out that the incest tag wasn't referring to the MCs 😌😌

I live how they don't ignore the fact that she is a child and that it's weird af I really like how they handled that aspect the incest between the side characters is 😬 but it's also hilarious how all her efforts went down the drain and how clueless and blinded she was. Love it so fate and i am excited to see what happens next

THANK GOD I DIDN'T READ THE INCEST TAG.
The story seems wholesome despite the sort of problematic nature of it... But being fair, with how things are going I highly doubt THAT man child is going to be making a move on her, and like a few other comments have said, it's not like this sort of practice was uncommon: Sometimes even a 5 year old would be engaged to a 15 year old. It was all politics and nothing else, everyone recognised it as such so it wasn't seen in a negative light and couples like that didn't officially marry until both parties were older.

Omg the incest duo just keep getting worse each time new info. About them is given... WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SISTER WAS 14? THAT'S DEEPLY DISTURBING.

Users who are viewing this thread