Yasashii Hikari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thought the guy was a high schooler seeing how he looked at the start and also we get to see the dude arrived at the new job quite fast , thought he would do the usual "depression,feeling like a burden to family/society and handling it all alone" arc. I guess that will come soon but mc get some support from the locals and of course, the post girl.

Contributor
The art was so nice and the story is light and cute. Definitely a great read.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda cute.
Rural towns in Japan have been short on young people, and some have put money together to provide incentives for younger people to move in from the cities. In sometimes wonder if these kinds of stories receive a government subsidy.

If your are worried about the bird, a little bird like that with feathers out of it's nest might be perfectly fine.
It seems like sometimes they leave the nest before they learn to fly and the parents just keep taking care of it. So you can just pick it up (which is fine) to put it somewhere safe and watch from far away to make sure it's parents are still taking care of it.
So in this case he did a lot of research and made the right call.

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be a cute and relaxing story, and I'm a sucker for rural towns genre so...

Dex-chan lover
A part of me wants to believe they are only a few years apart but since its japan I bet he is around 25 while she is 14.

Love the vibe so far. Nothing too serious atm and just relaxing, love it.

The translation could've used an editor. There's a bunch of missing words and grammatical mistakes and awkward sentences, which is a shame cause clearly a lot of work was put into everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread