Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - + omake: Fool on the Planet

Group Leader
what a good read, this manga do platonic relationship pretty well. The ending is pretty vague except for Onoda and Touko, but that's still OK. This manga was about how the characters interact and overcome their own problems, the ending is just a cherry on top.

Also, it's not confirmed yet Haruka will marry Yuu, although it's heavily implied that they at least tried to do a relationship first, which is OK too, since there's no any obstacle between them unlike when Haruka still a high school student. Sadly we don't see Yurine-chan ending tho :(

Idk why people protested that Aoi isn't winning. I mean she's winning, she got to lives her dream and finally overcame her own problem, she never wants Yuu for herself in the first place. They got good chemistry yes, but it's on platonic relationship instead. Not everything needs to be romantic.

8/10 for me. The only complain that I've is, the backstory of Yurine-chan isn't that fleshed out, and that Yurine x Yuu chapter is kinda disappointing. Oh and, other side character (that girl from another class) at the very least should've come out too. It's just like the author forgot about them.

Aggregator gang
Ah, so everyone but Aoi had a love. I guess you could say Aoi loved physics, but shut up.

7.0/10
The Ending is a little bit Disappointing
But i am Glad that this Manga is a Reasonable Read.

Users who are viewing this thread