Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 44.1 - Punishment 1

Dex-chan lover
Good for her to not care about the sob story, but LOL at the "not a noble thing". All nobles are precisely the kind of people who make others miserable in many ways, it's the essence of feudalism.
Do you know what noble mean?

"possessing outstanding qualities"
"possessing, characterized by, or arising from superiority of mind or character or of ideals or morals"

Noble where called as such because they were educated from birth to lead people. Their land where theirs to manage, meaning that the best way for them to become richer or more powerfull was to developpe it and help their people prosper.

Someone thinking that Feudalism is inherently bad when he live in a democratic state is amusing. The most powerfull country, who had people living realy well compared to other, fell continuously after Feudalism was removed.
France and Great Britain are the best exemple, they rulled the entire world, they conquered country and land far surpasing their size, because their technological and social level where supperior to most of the world.

Look at France and the UK... the two are dying, their culture is disapearing, their governement totaly corrupt.

During feudalism it was rare that a noble would oppress his people, because he lived with them and he would have been killed if he did.
Feudalism is not "the noble live in their shiny castle and the poor die on the street". Noble spent their life surounded by commoner, even Louis XIV who was respected and admired by a huge part of the world regulary talked to commoner.

You can easily link the moment when Feudalism started to fall with the apearance of the bourgoies. Because in case you're ignoring this, most democratic country's president and leader are from or know some bourgoies. Most of the things people like you say noble did are "propaganda" made by said bourgoies when they decided to steal their place.
Exactly how there was this totaly brainded idea spread during the "Renaissance" that the "middle age" was some kind of dark are.

in the novel Lufasu skill was likened to reducing a galaxy down to a single carrot or cabbage, im not sure which one lmao

Supporter
Did she just carve away his body with punches, until only his brain remained for a few moments. Fully conscious and in terror and regret??

That’s one of the most hardcore and UNIQUE things I’ve seen in a manga

Dex-chan lover
Based on what she said earlier when she took the ring I was expecting her to put the ring back on him to extend his time of reflection. Like a hyperbolic time chamber of pain. Or more specifically when Mayuri drugged and stabed Szayelaporro in Bleach.

Aggregator gang
zzzzz weak punishment..... still too fast....
where's the full heal/restoration into "do you repent? i shall be merciful" "just kidding" and doubling up on the mental and physical break.

Double-page supporter
Honnestly, I don't care about that guy "tragic" past, but getting reduce to a pile of "dead meat"... Yeah, I would have been a bit more lenient. Just a bit though, I would at least let him die as a "human being".

Dex-chan lover
Noble where called as such because they were educated from birth to lead people. Their land where theirs to manage, meaning that the best way for them to become richer or more powerfull was to developpe it and help their people prosper.
Nobles were what they called themselves because they were the ones who owned the land, and therefore were more powerful than others. It doesn't have anything inherently to do with any other qualities like education or morals.

Regardless of what's the optimal strategy for them to do with their lands, people who're born into their positions have a tendency to prod themselves up at the expense of others, and quite often not the kind of personality you'd want in a good leader.

That said, there were certainly good and bad nobles. There are no "this is what happens with this type of government" generalisations you can make, since it depends so much on the situation, the culture, and the people making the calls.

Why can't all mcs not care about the past and just punish them?
Love you Boss

Dex-chan lover
She literally broke the manga and ripped up the flashback. God I love Lufasu, no patience for stupid bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Debley's still alive? Well, at least his existence will be agonizing, horrifying, and he will long for death.

Dex-chan lover
ah. I reread a bit, and in the novel
she actually heals him up afterwards, but the ring still has backlash, so i'm pretty sure he dies of old age- that was omitted in the manga though

“The effect of the ring is as I previously said already. But if the speed of the entire surrounding area was to be decreased by 10 000, even the user themselves would stop. So the ring forcibly hastens the wearer’s time just enough to be able to counter that decrease in 10 000 speed until it feels like time has stopped for everyone else but them.”

Users who are viewing this thread