Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 44.2

Dex-chan lover
can anyone remind me what we know about Dina at the moment? I remember she's dodgy but I don't really remember why
She is suspected as a spy of the goddess wether concious or unconciously, or responsible to guide Lufasu (in behalf of the goddess) to certain path.

Dex-chan lover
avoid my spoiler if you didn't want to get spoilers about the reason why Dina plucking the flower

She avoid bring seen by Pollux, the fairy twin is one of the goddess proxy and Pollux is the very person that known Goddess face

Double-page supporter
Just realized. 6 years in, and only 44 chapters?
Bruh. I might as well go buy and read the LN with how long the manga takes. Ugh, but then the list gets longer.

Thanks for the TL
Just know that the WN and LN ended a long time ago and that there was some cliche plots~ (Personally, i have only seen most of the plot on novels though)

It's only 9 volumes though... and i'm not sure if the Official English one is finished... i think it was by J-Novel?

Also wanna say that this is close to the end of the Novel... like 2-3 more volumes or so? I think it's Volume 6 Chapter 10 or 11 to be exact..

Well just know that there will be nice battles and wholesome stuff, and i mean... with how much detail this manga has, i'm not suprised if it will take another 2 years to draw to finish.

Contributor
Just realized. 6 years in, and only 44 chapters?
Bruh. I might as well go buy and read the LN with how long the manga takes. Ugh, but then the list gets longer.

Thanks for the TL
Anime will broadcast next year, so maybe it will surpass the manga adaption depending how much they want to adapt, hope is not just a 12 episode promo for the light novel (that for what i know is already ended), if we are lucky they will animate the whole story.

Dex-chan lover
if the hero wants to get stronger, he's going to need to adventure far away from MC. She has a tendency to get pulled into the same situations as he does (from a different vector), and then solve them, so he doesn't end up getting much of a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread