Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 47.1 - Dark History

Dex-chan lover
Her comments make sense, there's no way that the heroes revived by the spell could be at the pinnacle of their power, that's not how these kinds of spells work, the only reason Lufasu was losing because the memories of the original were chaining her movements, something the gamer mind couldn't overcome since the two wills were at odds.

Dex-chan lover
Her comments make sense, there's no way that the heroes revived by the spell could be at the pinnacle of their power, that's not how these kinds of spells work,
I'm going to spoiler tag this since while I think this was already established, I'm not 100% certain and I don't want to go back to check.

When she fought them in the past, they were powered up by the goddess. So while part of the reason she lost the first time was because she didn't want to fight her friends, they were also a lot stronger than they should have been. The situation is the same here: She's partially held back by her emotions, but they're also being turbo-charged by the goddess.

Double-page supporter
not gonna lie, i caught on at later portion that she might not have died, but didnt expect her to show up now

Dex-chan lover
The scene with Lufasu pouring Amrita to Benet’s mouth is quite comedic.
Would have ruined all the tension had it been shown back then.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to spoiler tag this since while I think this was already established, I'm not 100% certain and I don't want to go back to check.

When she fought them in the past, they were powered up by the goddess. So while part of the reason she lost the first time was because she didn't want to fight her friends, they were also a lot stronger than they should have been. The situation is the same here: She's partially held back by her emotions, but they're also being turbo-charged by the goddess.
You're right about all of this being previously established, never a bad idea to be on the safe side though

Hey MC i know you don't hear me but you aren't Lufasu dude, so try to memorize that so that these memories stop hindering you, you literally almost died because of that (I know he and Lufasu are fusing but he should at least have a sense of self you know?)
Just my opinion though

Dex-chan lover
Hey MC i know you don't hear me but you aren't Lufasu dude, so try to memorize that so that these memories stop hindering you, you literally almost died because of that (I know he and Lufasu are fusing but he should at least have a sense of self you know?)
Just my opinion though
Spoiler alert
he actually is lufasu, a body and false memories were made for her on earth after she was sealed

Dex-chan lover
Brutal. Lufasu didn't just beat her in a fight, she left permanent emotional damage.

Edit: Wait, back in chapter 35 Lufasu promised to be with her until the end. Yuri route confirmed?
Benetnasch will now become a part of the main supporting cast, and will stay by Lufasu's side nearly all throughout.
:angery:
c85.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When Benetnasch said "everyone out" she didn't even give them chance to leave, she threw everyone out of the window :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
that must be embarrassing.

i wonder if this gonna get animated someday. just please don't make it like how nowadays anime is made (skip so many plots and details just to rush and catch up with the story)

Users who are viewing this thread