Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Arrival

Going on a Isekai adventure when suddenly you realize that you’re in dark souls

Dex-chan lover
Even that guy who had to fight the secret boss "God of Undeath" even before leaving the starting town wasn't as fucked as this guy ?

Double-page supporter
@Memi The version on the translator's site doesn't have the page from a different manga, and it shows that he just walked out the gate and suddenly Lufasu was there.

Double-page supporter
Any chance someone can re-upload this? There's a version without the incorrect page available on the translator's site.

A wild last boss and a wild hidden boss right out the gate? Man you're luck is shit

Dex-chan lover
*freeze frame, scratch record*
yup, that's me. You are probably wondering how I got into this situation.

Double-page supporter
uh...did I miss something? didn't she just leave the winged people's city and suddenly...worthless summoned hero and a demon lord!?!

Aggregator gang
Next RAW chapter will be out on January 7th. If the Scanlator is fast enough, we can have it in 20 days.

Or, let's just hope for the web novel to catch up with it fast.

Fed-Kun's army
... Well then, it sure seems like the manga skipped stuff. They only encountered Ruphas(Lufasu) and the Demon King when they were already outside of the country he was summoned in. Plus his thoughts are quite simplified here. He seemed less stereotypical in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread