Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A Battleship

Aggregator gang
That was quite the deep start to the chapter.
And how easy, meeting one so soon, tooo bad his character leaves a lot to be desired.
And hahahahah, Aries is so scared!

Dex-chan lover
@Fiora While it is true word choice is subjective, the goal is still to convey the same or similar message and intent to the author's writing. There is nothing even close to madlad in the original script and it is completely out of character for Merged Lufasu to talk like that. Readers come here expecting the manga, not mostly the manga and then forced rewrites for the lulz.

Aggregator gang
I feel like "crab soup" might be a Dungeon Meshi references, because that comic described Barometz as "tasting like crab" https://mangadex.org/chapter/322022

always neat when it shows up in these fantasy settings

Haha they cut the wise barrometz scene where it tells about its life purpose and give advice. Nice chappy though

I am ok with the madlad translations.

Crab seems like a really chill and nice guy.

Dex-chan lover
What chapter of the webnovel would this chapter of the manga be? I actually would want to read ahead because I really like this story

@Superioreos thanks. I meant within this work, but that is still interesting to see... though from the description in that wiki he seems way less fanservicey.

@JavelinJoe I fail to see the parallel. Unless killing things also gets him horny, in some sort of loop? This feels like one of those things I'm better off not knowing.

Dex-chan lover
At least he's slow and not too bright. His pincers are sharp, though.

Users who are viewing this thread