Yashiro no Maou - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this and thinking it was an Oneshot. To be honest, I thought chapter 1 was just okay, but 2 was more entertaining, so now I'm onboard with this series.

Thanks for the translation.

Power Uploader
I remember reading this and thinking it was an Oneshot. To be honest, I thought chapter 1 was just okay, but 2 was more entertaining, so now I'm onboard with this series.

Thanks for the translation.
I was waiting on the raws but the place I got them last time wasn't updating anymore so then I forgot about it after a week and also been playing too much Helldivers 2 but next chapter should be out on time.

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting on the raws but the place I got them last time wasn't updating anymore so then I forgot about it after a week and also been playing too much Helldivers 2 but next chapter should be out on time.
I still haven't enlisted to defend Super Earth, so I thank you for tackling both this translation job and spreading Managed Democracy through the Galaxy. :salute:

this sorta have kobayashi san chi no maid dragon energy to it, im digging it!

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully it lasts a bit longer than Vacation Maou to Pet, another gay demon lord in overworld but with different theme.

Dex-chan lover
remember kids, you get promoted until you prove to be incompetent at the next promotion, then you stay there

that's employment baby :boomer:

Users who are viewing this thread