Yawao to Katako - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I’ve been waiting for this to get translated into English so thank you for picking this up!!

Just to confirm, there isn't any page missing between 20 and 21? How did she conclude that? Lmao

@blueoddog I am wondering if the translation here is slightly off. I think she concluded that because it wasn't lip balm but lipstick. Which makes the thing about clothes off.

so he's a man? im confused lol someone help me
edit: i am no longer confused i got it

AHHH sorry TT_TT We fixed it. Thanks for pointing our mistake! Hopefully it kinda makes sense now... Let us know if there's more~

@shanshane2006 is quite alright! Thank you for the hard work. I feel like I'll love this one!

Still a bit bonkers how she concluded he crossdresses imo hahahah

Ahh... We changed some minor stuff for this one. We're really sorry if this story confuses you, us staffs were confused as well. Hopefully in the future chapters, we can get more details and not be confused lolol.

I don't cross dressing is the right word. Not so far back he may have been called metrosexual. He is seen as effeminate because of the kind of care he takes with his appearance but it doesn't say anything about his orientation. But in an hyper conservative context it is probably considered shocking.

Thanks for the changes around page 20 to 22 it is more clear now, may be they should be propagated on to the latest pages where terms like cross dressing are still in use.

Man.... Did he really just insulted her behind her back? Lol he said "even her crying face is ugly" sir bitch, listen up... She gorgeous alright? And her crying face was so pretty, I could never...

hmm idk why the guy approaches her in the first place (we'll still in the first chapter, of course nothing is explained yet), but why is he trying to put on his lipbalm on a stranger?

Changing it to okama and onee really helps me appreciate the story more! Thank you for picking this up! I come here from an aggregator site cz I want to show my respect to the translator 🙏🙏👍👍

ohh NOW IT MAKES SENSE. Ty for the translation and adaptating the terms :D So I take he's not a crossdresser.

Users who are viewing this thread