Yawara! - Vol. 9 Ch. 96 - The Highly Awaited Semi-Finals

Group Leader
The Highly Awaited new chapter release Semi-Finals!

Okay, bear in mind this is a one man operation.
Having jp and french language scans, along with the excellent anime translation, is the only saving grace I have.
The quality of 0v3r's french release is worth dealing with the sfx in my opinion, but if a high-quality jp scan becomes available, I'd certainly switch.

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the release.

Double-page supporter

Having jp and french language scans, along with the excellent anime translation, is the only saving grace I have.
The quality of 0v3r's french release is worth dealing with the sfx in my opinion, but if a high-quality jp scan becomes available, I'd certainly switch.

thanks for your work on this!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I actually was so invested in the story that when I reached the previous upload I had to binge watch the entire anime to see where the story goes. (I recommend it! Really high quality for the time) It's also a pleasure to be able to read the original manga as well.

Double-page supporter
Thank you! Your efforts are so appreciated! This important classic deserves wide access! You are amazing for working on it

Woahhh thank you so much! I just finished the anime adaptation last month and had a blast with it. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of the manga, especially the last arc since the finale TV special compressed the last 52 chapters of the manga in just 90 minutes.

With regards to the JP scans, have you tried basing it off of the official digital versions of the manga? Though I guess there, you'd basically have no choice but to screenshot every page.

Users who are viewing this thread