Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Lair of Demons

???? WHY WOULD YOU EAT IT??? You knew there was a high chance it could be poisonous!!
(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

...even after remembering about her father teaching her not to touch/eat brightly colored things because they are likely poison... Why... Why did she eat it still??? o_O

Dex-chan lover
CHILD#!! When I saw the mushrooms I was shaking my head and saying "don't touch them don't touch the mushrooms " and yet she eats them... Also my goodness... Her pops and this guy experiences the same type of trauma.
The time progression too.. We were though it was one year and she was like 2 days.. ???
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Should have shown more desperation for food before she starts eating something that's screaming "poison".

Next chapter: The mushrooms are actually cultivator instant level up mushrooms.

CHILD HOW IS SOMETHING MORE THAN LIKELY POISONOUS BETTER THAN EATING SNAKES AND BUGS THAT OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN POISONOUS

CHILD

That was the dumbest thing EVER like the flashback was unnecesary if she was going to eat them nevertheless....

If it's been 2 days since she had something to eat, but she's been living for a year here, shouldn't she just wait to eat what she's been always eating?
Well I guess hunger can make a person forget logic...

Aggregator gang
Not better. Stick with the snakes and bugs!!
Gahhh! I hate cliffhangers like this :(

Fed-Kun's army
CHILD PLEASE!!!! YOU KNEW... AND YET!!! also wow the previous emperor was a piece of shit and i hope his death was painful and slow. i guess the new emperor is his kid with someone else, because it looks like he forced that poor lady and then killed her when she refused him to the bitter end... like it all went down in the span of a night or sth, unless i misunderstood. SCUM!!!!

thank you so much for the update~ i finally found some raws so i'm gonna go stare at them and not understand one bit lmao dsflakjsdflj

For the love of all that's good, don't let those mushrooms give her a power-up. I don't like the story rewarding her for stupidity... just let this be a lesson for her not to eat strange things.

Glad I'm not the only one whose first thought after finishing this chapter was "is she stupid???"

Users who are viewing this thread