Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Ga-Ryun's Story : Circumstances

Well based on his position now, he succeeded in getting rid of his father. Thank you for the double release!!!❤️

Thanks for the two new chapters! I can't wait to see the older Lok Heun in action :D

Dex-chan lover
Who are these people? Which one is the emperor we know that took lok heun? I'm really bad at remembering Korean names.

Dex-chan lover
So, the author is fucking with us, now that Yeon is finally getting out of that stupid hole, we get some garbage flashbacks to explain how the former emperor is total garbage (which we already knew) and how the first prince struggled as a child. He should have had these at ch 10 instead, before the lair of demon story so we didn't get this story cockblock.

Also, the author should have done the black border things like everyone else does to indicate this is a flashbacks so people don't get confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31 I agree. If I saw the flashbacks first I would understand him more, but showing them now just seems like a cheap way to try to redeem the male lead the emperor and to show that he is not child abuser.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm gonna assume he succeeded in killing that bastard of a father. i can't wait to see how he did it. that concubine too, but i feel a bit bad for her kid.... he did nothing wrong. dflajkdlk did his younger sister die too, and the brother, i don't remember if i saw them earlier?? /goes back to reread

thank you very much for the updates~!

Dex-chan lover
@blueoddog This is a flashback to before male lead took over as emperor. He is the first prince and how shit the former emperor was. Why the author didn't black border it like everyone else, who knows.

@Chet31 oh yes, I'm well aware, but thank you. I was referring to the placing of the flashback, and what they were trying to achieve with it. Were those kids his siblings? Is the empress actually his mom? Everything seemed very disconnected for me to know if I should be able to know it or not. Things like that.

@Chet31 how ist the current emperor an asshole? He’s really strict, but also a very fair and level-headed person. Well, he DID push our mc into that hole, but her life belonged to him anyway, and I think he knew she’d survive and get stronger. So she benefitted more from that than him.

Ga-ryun isn't the 12th prince? or did the emperor just decide on whim who he wants to be crown prince 🙃unless the 11 other princes died or something. Mortality rate was probably high back then from just natural diseases to the training to being hunted by all the concubines, all the shady stuff of the inner palace?

Users who are viewing this thread