Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - A Waypoint

Might be a while until she comes back, but atleast she'll be really pretty once she shows up again

What is the age difference between mc and the male lead? Feels strange to ship them because mc met him as a child.

Thanks for the new chapter!
lol he just threw her in the hole so casually
and did that dragon just say she's gonna be the empress? I'm surprised the emperor didn't notice

No, no, Emperor. Did YOU hear what the dragon just said? He called her "empress" and the one you love the most.

He really just threw her in the hole. Lol. Thank you for the chapter!❤️

It’s possible that was the dragon’s internal monologue and he doesn’t say stuff out loud until he says “so who are you?”

Dex-chan lover
Are you for reAL? Couldnt he have prepped calming gear for her?? Like give her some time to get adjusted?? My lord
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
???? SIR???? YOU JUST PUSHED HER??? IN THERE??? also afljdklj "empress-to-be" i guess the dragon didn't say that out loud but... damn that emperor's ruthless sfdlkdflkj sees his little brother in her, STILL pushes her in a hole to potentially die. i mean i guess in the end what he really wants the most is a dependable vassal, still

thank you very much for the update~

Group Leader
@mammaria actually the "empress-to-be" part was not clarified, so you're right, it could be the dragon's thoughts or a narration.

@mrfishy yeah like inarichi says, they have a 8 year gap (when they first met she was 7 and he was 15...)

definitely feel super weird about how the romance is gonna start too bc he sees the 4th prince in her? and he already has other women and there's already one he apparently favors to be empress... like ew... he's old AND has other women on the side??? it's a no from me dawg... im salty for lokheun :-(

i... just had an svsss flashback to binghe being pushed by his shizun into the abyss

Users who are viewing this thread