Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

Your translation flows well and I love it. Thank you so much for taking the time to translate and release them. Don't apologize for leaving comments or flow of the story/ translation etc. We appreciate these updates after waiting for so long.

Aera, thank you so much for all your hard work and please, keep going, you're doing well!

Thanks a lot for this! I really love this story and I wouldn't have read these two chapters if I didn't think you were doing fine with these translations

Fed-Kun's army
Don’t you dare listen to those idiots who complain about your translations!! It was good and easy to understand. Thank you very much

You're doing an incredible job with translations! I wouldn't even have realized it was machine translated if you hadn't said. Please keep it up 🤗

Thank you for the translation!
I don't know if this site can translate korean, but I can recommend you DeepL. It's very helpful in my studies...

Thanks for the translation!! And you really don't need to apologise for anything. You've done a really good job, people are just being petty and pedantic!

Users who are viewing this thread