Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 47 - Red Woman

As sad as it is, this is very real. Imagine how many terrible people there are and existed in this world and never been punished for the evils things they do or have done? Unfair, but it happens.

Thank you for the chapter
Omg she just couldn't do anything except watching them 😭😭😭😭 while her mother died they living happily 💔💔 shit this really could happen in our ordinary live!!

and our emperor is sulking !!!

Double-page supporter
This is surprisingly mature. In many ghost stories or even just stories in general it's too common for vengeance to be the easy answer. But sometimes there is no vengeance to take. Here the people that hurt her are long gone so what do you do? Do you make innocent people who weren't even born then suffer? You can't justify things like that because it's a circle without end. Sometimes all you can do in life is move on and not let old wrongdoings stop you from being happy.

Omg I wanted to cry. She got down on the floor with Sohwa and listened to her pain as a sister. That was moving. Yeon will get justice for Sohwa.

His depressed coz he thinks Yeon got married to someone else.

I can’t wait for them to get together again or when his majesty finds out her true identity.

Thank you!

Thank you Guksu for the translation!

Yeon Lok Heun is my current favorite manga! I so appreciate these English translations!

Users who are viewing this thread