Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 48 - Red Woman

Dex-chan lover
Just end me, I’m just sitting here waiting for the big reveal at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsad The tension between them already makes me go insane every time I open another chapter, like I know it will happen eventually but you get what I mean righ?

Dex-chan lover
Vows not to live like bloodthirsty father, executes people who offend him, try to get life saving medicine, or swear loyalty to him. Riiight. Doing a great job there, chief. 🙄

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wake me up when the reveal comes...

Or when the girl gets pregnant because of chapter 37.

@icekatze He has to execute people who "offend him to his face", especially in public because of authority. To do otherwise is to imply that people can insult him to his face whenever and wherever they want or attempt assassination without consequences. His father kills people for everything.

IM SO EXTREMELY SUPREMELY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO YOU GUYS FOR GIVING US STEADY RELEASES thank you. SO much.😭😭😭
Literaly re read the whole thing multiple times over the few months while I placed my faith in the hopes that someone would pick it up again and now-😭😭😭😭💘💘💘
Thank you so much guys ;□; literal tears in my eyes 😭😭💖

On the other hand,, you think garyun is (finally🤣) getting the hint of yeon being yeon??🧐💖
Literally waiting for the time that chapter comes out but heheh I love this
Also regarding their relationship, to me it feels like they're going moving ahead really quick not also going at a slow but also a good enough pace for now hmm
Idk about others but I'm thoroughly excited for more chapters 🥺💖💖🤣🤣😭💖💖

Does he have an inkling on who she really is now? I wanna know when she will tell the truth! I just want them to be happy together. 🥺

@SupremeCommander
Yeon met the emperor at the beginning of the series in a temple, when they were younger and she was still living as a girl. I guess it was named temple and now he may be noticing that Yeon is the girl from that time.

oh emperor, that's your chance, please find out she's a woman
thanks for the chapter, can't wait for the next!

Bruh In 40 more chapters he’ll finally know?!?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread