Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 48 - Red Woman

@sinonEXIA
100% It's the weirdest and most apprehensive thing. The story's great and all, but I can't just hope that their confrontation is this episode or something because I'm kinda on Yeon's side of secrecy and I'm also kinda really just hoping that the ship will finally sail.

@ItsMiko @nivinator So a big spoiler but He knew..
When She summoned the dragon thing from the sword. He knew she was a girl then but not that she was the girl he loved.

Dex-chan lover
me thinks he has figured it out. but is waiting for our girl to tell him herself. :(
Many thanks

ok so from the spoilers it looks like he knows she's a little lady, and he ain't adverse to giving her power/influence at her discretion, but he has yet to realize the relationship she has with the 'love of his life'. aka that she is the one he fell for on the snowy night. LOL wonder why it doesn't register in his mind that they are the same?? maybe because he would feel bad for his past actions like kicking her into the demon's lair or sending her to do dangerous mission

Ooh yay he's putting the pieces together!!!! SQUEEEE Thanks for the update 🤗 and you guys know you don't have to put *spoiler* when it's the chapter's individual comment section

Thanks so much for another update!!!!

Those two are meant for each other! Both stones are useful 😍

I mean, she's single, he... can have multiple wives. She's a girl, he's a guy. She likes him, he likes her. And she even has a high enough status to marry him (albeit the 'general' is a masculine position). Then what's the prob gurl? Tell him you're that girl and kiss him already :mad:@

@Miyono-chan At this point of the story, the emperor does not suspect Yeon is female and the woman whom he loves. (Yeon's male disguise is that effective.) He does, however, suspects Yeon (the general) is the same "boy" who grew up and whom he met at the very same temple a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread