Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 53 - Bait

Yeon Lok Heon and the Emperor don’t confront each other about her true identity as a female and her being “Yeon” until somewhere in the chapter 80s.... we in for the long run

Dex-chan lover
Why droopy eyes.. why you got to be evil?
But... If it helps them get together.. then... I guess o3o
Many thanks

Mnx

Awwww our dear emperor is such a closet romantic ❤❤❤ i hope yeon can find it in her to reveal the truth so they can stop hurting

It'll be hilarious if the emperor's drawing was bad and unrecognizable 😂😂(But this is not that kind of comedy manhwa)

I don't know what it is about the bittersweet circumstances of the two but I'm so much into the romance in this one?

Yo cousin, dunno what your goal is, but you ain't ducking with our girl.

Cuz you'll be the one ducked instead by the imperial general. lol

Thanks for the TL!!

the cousin looks rly shady.... but he's also very handsome. i feel conflicted....

@kksuika The official consort is just there to ease the military faction, and if she is chosen to be the Empress, any rebellion attempt would be much harder since the Emperor will have support from military. However since he still not yet to chose the Empress, there is a chance to slip in another woman, thus causing fraction with the military.

The shady cousin will most likely 'assist' the Emperor to find his dream woman, just to aid his own ambition. But ofc Yeon will be too smart for that, and comes the cat-chasing-mouse game.

It's a good thing that the emperor is actually talented in drawing. Otherwise, there's no way they'd find some lady based on a crappy sketch 😂

Thank you for updating ♥️♥️♥️

Users who are viewing this thread