Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 59 - Shadow

...These people run the country???

You know what, I hope ML never figures it out! #reversepsychology

But honestly, the longer this goes on, the worse I think his reaction would be. Especially if other people start figuring it out.
(Throw back to Coffee Prince)

The emperor better clap Yeon in chains this time - the longer he has her in view, the more obvious her linkage with the coincidentally missing imperial General will be.

Or she could just admit to being a woman already.

Can anyone remind me if there was a cogent reason for her to pretend to be a man for this long? Certainly can't be a matter of capability as Wol Han with the crescent shuriken is a trusted bodyguard and female.

I mean; you like this guy, he likes you in both incarnations you present as in all your interactions... Why the self inflicted angst?

@AevaEl "Or she could just admit to being a woman already.

Can anyone remind me if there was a cogent reason for her to pretend to be a man for this long? Certainly can't be a matter of capability as Wol Han with the crescent shuriken is a trusted bodyguard and female."

My speculation @ https://mangadex.org/thread/361295/3/#post_3759064

Another reader's speculation from another forum @

yeonfan: "I think she kept up the disguise because she likes her life as the General and she’s afraid that if the Emperor found out, he wouldn’t forgive her."

Group Leader
This manhwa is underrated 😥 thank you! I need more though

Users who are viewing this thread