Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 60 - Shadow

Mnx

Why cant the emperor see the resemblance? If he is as strong as she thinks then he should be able to see past her ?? Dont you think???? How long are they gonna push amd pull! Its already 2021?? Lol thanks for the update!

kinda like in gintama's second movie where gintoki has to change his appearance into that resembling a walking dick, yeon as a girl will probably look different to the characters. we, as readers, of course will see the resemblance right away (between male yeon and female yeon), but these characters can't because to them, i assume, male yeon and female yeon have distinct or different look from each other that the characters won't be able to recognize it right away, unlike us. because we're just readers.

i'm not saying yeon looks like a walking dick tho

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Emperor. You're not the only one with problems. In fact, most people have problems they're trying to solve in their own lives. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Instead of getting upset about being pushed away and not being able to help yourself, how about thinking of some way to help her instead, since she's clearly in a bind?

Yall my coworker and friend look similar to eachother and I’ve never seen them in the same room but im not going to think my friend is dressed in drag and works with me.

omg this is so frustrating...someone @ me when the series is complete XD

guys we are on chapter 60 and some of you are still questioning mc's shape shifting skills lol she's exceptional at it, another shape shifter will comment on this later on

Thank you for translation!

Yeon Lok Heun is so beautiful 😍 She deserves happiness and I hope she figures out which path to take to get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread