Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 61 - Moonlight

@end1essabyss but cant they like, meet up again? Like they set a date and time that they can meet up cuz this mission is very distracting me. I can't focus on the wholesomeness while she's in the middle of something so important

@LegendX:

That would be nice, but given many reasons such as her believing her female existence being short lived, being humble and preferring to stay in the background, and @ninetailgumiho 's comment I doubt she wants another meet up in her female form. In fact, this time she wasn't suppose to and didn't expect to meet the emperor again while she is in her female form.

Also I edited my previous comment.

@Redice

mom had a helen of troy type of face. yeon was shaping up to become similar so her dad raised her to act as a boy so she could defend herself and not fall into the same situation as her mother. with her serving the emperor, it just was one of those roll with it things so her dad could live.

Dex-chan lover
@Comicfreak101
I question that too. But she has experience knowing who he is as a person (in comparison to him just knowing her name and face). So it's more believable of her to fall (although the reasons are questionable)

Why do these people love each other again asides from accidently meeting in the woods and having a one night stand? The poetry and fated lovers is romantic and all but I need more build up and proper interactions. His longing after sleeping with a random sick woman one time does not persuade me ... unless the sex was that good.

Dex-chan lover
@Mrfishy She's always been somewhat interested in him, more or less. At first out of idle curiosity, and then later out of emotion through their interactions together. For him, "love at first sight" apparently.

For both? Plot-induced fate magic, as convenient as that is lmao.

@Rhodolite

You know, with how they glossed over her mum's death, I'd forgotten she was that kind of beauty.

This is an excellent explanation for her hidden gender - I'd gotten a bit annoyed when she never disclosed it at the start of her service with him, but I suppose there was never a right opportunity to say "I'm not male BTW".

Sad that for all her effort to avoid being noticed as a fine ass woman, the one time she runs into the wrongest person with her female face on, he's hooked 😅

Add in their mutual attraction, his elevated status and how darn long it's been since the deceit started that its all the more complicated.

@AevaEl

nope there wasn't a good time to do the I'M A CHICK REVEAL. she legit lived her life as a fugitive, committed a crime by saving her dad and became a servant in exchange and since then has been working as a gov't employee.

lol he did admit love at first sight so her mom's genes struck hard haha.

even in male form she's still considered attractive. (cough that spectral lady nickname) though not as tall as the males around her she's still decently taller than most of the women shown so far. 🤣🤣🤣 (and the court ladies blush at her male form.)

her dad had a feeling shit's up, hence why he asked her to quit LOL. and now her stepmom's cousin has the hots for her too.

This series always makes me stupidly sad. Also I keep randomly thinking of the imposter girl.

Users who are viewing this thread